POLAGRA FOOD Fair
The Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development has a pleasure to invite you to participate in the international matchmaking event which will be held on 22nd September 2015 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The matchmaking event is addressed to SMEs and other entities representing food sector interested in development and initiating cross border co-operation. Therefore, all participants will have the opportunity to meet partners offering products and services as well as technological cooperation within one sector with a special focus on the following branches:
- food and drink,
- food industry machinery,
- The International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD is organised in parallel with:
– International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH
– International Trade Fair for Packaging PAKFOOD
– International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO
- POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 1300 exhibitors from 45 countries, 65 000 professional visitors in 2014).
The participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- catalogue entry
- personalised meeting schedule
- coffee breaks
- information package provided on the day of the event
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event
- entrance ticket to the fair for one person.
Main figures of the last edition of the matchmaking event:
– number of participants: 88
– number of transnational meeting: 112
– countries participating: Poland, Algeria, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania.
The official website of the event with the registration form will be available soon.
INFO Agenzia di Sviluppo